AI Course Live NOW — All Courses HERE: ⚠️ https://meetkevin.com. 🚨Lifetime Access to New Content & Course Member Livestreams🚨
🚨Paid Sponsors or Affiliates🚨
🚗Tesla Referral Code: https://metkevin.com/tesla
📈12 Free Stocks w/ Webull: https://metkevin.com/free
❤️ Life Insurance: https://metkevin.com/life
🥇 Streamyard: https://metkevin.com/streamyard
📙25% off Shortform: https://shortform.com/meetkevin
⚠️⚠️⚠️#ai #meetkevin #investing ⚠️⚠️⚠️
01:00:45 Liquidity Drama
1:09:30 Jobless Claims
01:16:45 Tesla $25,000
– 💥 The Bank of Canada unexpectedly raised rates by a quarter of a percent after a four-month pause.
– 📈 The GDP growth rate in Canada for Q1 exceeded expectations at an annualized rate of 3.1%.
– 🔒 Financial conditions have tightened, but it did not lead the Bank of Canada to continue pausing.
– 🇺🇸 The United States economy is slowing, but consumer spending is up and labor markets are tight.
– 🌍 The global economy is expected to slow, but the United States is projected to continue moving resiliently.
– 📉 Some analysts are revising estimates of a recession in Q3, but others are pushing them back to Q4 2023 or Q1 2024.
– 💼 Join the AI Course and Course Member Livestreams for more perspectives on the market and AI lectures.
📝Contact Information for Kevin & Liability Disclaimer: http://meetkevin.com/disclaimer
This video is not a solicitation or personal financial advice. See the PPM at https://Househack.com for more on HouseHack.